This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2 + iM Form Check Straddle up

Started by mike_ross, September 6, 2015 · 2 Replies · 113 Views

mike_ross

Hi!

I was trying the MN/PE2, but I got into some complications maybe.

 

- PE:

· I feel (and see) that I cant get the same ROM (with legs that high) in the movement of the exercise

· I am not superflexible, but I am not supertight in my pancake flexibility either. So I am not sure if I am doing something wrong when executing the straddle up.

· I uploaded two videos: one executing PE and iM, and the other showing my pancake and straddle up flexibility positions.

· What do you think? am I doing something wrong? is it because a lack of flexibility or strenght? or the straddle up is ok (according to abs exercise) and I can test for mastery?

 

- iM: maybe I have not recorded properly the Jefferson curls, but does it look ok?

 

Thanks for helping!

Mike.

 

 

 

Chris Garay

Hey Mike,

 

Your straddle-up range of motion looks good, just focus on keeping your legs 100% completely straight throughout the set, especially as you fatigue. It's a bit difficult to see your spine on the Jefferson curls, but just make sure your legs (and feet) are together and continue to work on further range of motion.

 

Your pancake doesn't look too bad... leagues better than mine when I started! Just focus on straightening your legs here as well.

 

Best,

Chris

mike_ross

Thank you very much, it is really helpful what you are saying,

Mike.