This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE2 + iM Form Check

Started by mike_ross, September 6, 2015 · 3 Replies · 110 Views

mike_ross

Hi everyone!

I did an attempt of mastery test for the sPL/PE2 with all reps and sets. I am wondering:

 

- PE: if the line of the plank is good

- iM: if the ROM is good. ( I did no get any cramp of the medial glutes as it is said in the course, so doubting if I made something wrong and easier, hahah)

 

Thanks for checking!

Mike.

 

Forearm plank

Straddle Running Man

Chris Garay

Hi Mike,

 

The camera angle makes it hard to tell if your plank form is correct, but do try to keep your shoulders directly over your elbows. Your upper arms will be vertical, not angled as in your video. The iM looks good, although ideally you can find some equipment where your knees are together in the bottom position.

 

Best,

Chris

Samin Ishtiaq

Agree with what Chris says above: your elbows need to be below your shoulders. The iM maybe slow down a bit, keep control, but looks good.

 

Samin

mike_ross

Thanks. I didnt realize about that it my plank, great you say it!
hahah I found that bench in the gym and try it. you are right, I have to find something better!