This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2 + iM Form Check

Started by mike_ross, September 6, 2015 · 2 Replies · 89 Views

mike_ross

Hey! ;)
 
I was practicing the Bent Hollow Body Rock and the Table iM. I am doubting about:
 
- PE: it looks different from the video, am I supposed to crunch less with the "upper abs" and keep a straight line till my head intstead of keeping the chin close to the chest?
 
With the iM, I just checked that I need to hold up the position more withouth sagging.
 
Thanks
 
Mike.

 

Chris Garay

Hi Mike,

 

Not bad on either! The biggest issue is that you need to make your hollow rocks "smoother." An uneven rock would be a sign of a flat body position somewhere, rather than globally hollow. Your range of motion on the table is great! Just be sure that it is a static hold, so no moving around. Also strive to keep your shoulders directly over your wrists, so that your arms are vertical.

 

Best,

Chris

mike_ross

great, nice comments. I just add them to my training notebook! thanks!