Hey all!
1. Aside from the impeding disaster that this could turn into, is the form correct?
2. Any idea why the iM is time based and not rep based?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nash, September 4, 2015 · 4 Replies · 45 Views
Hey all!
1. Aside from the impeding disaster that this could turn into, is the form correct?
2. Any idea why the iM is time based and not rep based?
Looks good to me! I'd guess to focus on the stretch, the next iM is the same with reps. I noticed all iMs with both start with a static version then rep version after.
Jason Dupree said:Looks good to me! I'd guess to focus on the stretch, the next iM is the same with reps. I noticed all iMs with both start with a static version then rep version after.
Thanks man. Did you master Pushups? I never saw an updated of your progress.
-Nash
Duuude I'm still stuck at 4x12. I haven't been able to make the jump to 15reps. I've been quietly plugging away though
Jason Dupree said:Duuude I'm still stuck at 4x12. I haven't been able to make the jump to 15reps. I've been quietly plugging away though
I hope you're saving up for a nice dinner in ATX.
-Nash