This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I don't understand the idea of the Mastery Template

Started by yobility, September 2, 2015 · 1 Replies · 165 Views

yobility

I am curious to what the initial assessment does for us? For example, I am supposed to the first progression of the Front Lever which is elevated pushups. However, I can very easily do 15 reps in sets with little fatigue. 

 

Did the initial assessment not change the "workout schedule" for the week? Or does the program just want me to do the base stuff regardless of my initial assessment. Just seems like a slow process if you can easily do one of the required moves.

 

Thanks 

Cory Fair

Reread the introduction, this is all covered in detail. The initial assessment will place you for PE1 or into PE2. If you have mastered PE1 by performing all 5 sets of strength AND mobility, you move to PE2 and test mastery for that.