This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE1+iM Form Check

Started by Vytautas Pilkauskas, September 2, 2015 · 1 Replies · 51 Views

Vytautas Pilkauskas

This one was tricky. I started to feel fatigue at the end of 2nd set and when I did the 3rd set of them, fatigue built up to a certain point and that's it, it didn't bother me much. The same happened to another two sets. I felt like fatigued but could go on for a few more reps. I dare to say that I would have been able to do 20 the last set. Is this limited level of the fatigue something I need to eliminate in the next cycle? Despite that, I want to know what do you think about form. Both, PE and iM.

Thank you a ton.

 

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Hi, so I did my 2nd workout of the week and I tried to go for 4x15 + 1x20 and it went very well. But I am still unsure if is ok to feel that moderate fatigue before advancing to the next element?