This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE2+iM Mastery Form Check

Started by HB_Ron, September 1, 2015 · 5 Replies · 88 Views

HB_Ron

Hi,

Today I performed mastery for RC/PE2+iM (and my first attempt at this PE as well)

 

I plan on having two more sessions for this element-15rX5s. But I'm curious to know- Am I ready for the next PE in terms of technique and time it took to complete all sets(13 min & 37 sec)? 

Should I lower the rings a bit more in my next RC workout?

5th set starts at 11:05

Thanks! :)

HB_Ron
Zach Armijo said:

Fully relax in the bottom of your row before pulling back up.

 

The height of the rings is fine. You want to ALMOST be able to stand fully up at the top of your rep.

 

I know you are doing the best with what you can in the iM, but if you can stand on something to get a more linear stretch, that would be ideal.

 

Thanks very much Zach :)

- The iM was harder than the PE-the grip was so uncomfortable that my forearms&fingers got very exhausted and slippery/sweaty. Complete hell !

- By 'fully relax'ing you mean; not doing the 'retraction-protraction' drill, but just fully protracting at the bottom?

Itamar sha'ashuaS
Zach Armijo said:

Correct. By fully relaxing, you will be in a deep protraction before reengaging your retraction to complete the pull.

This way you should do all of the rows variations, right?

Romulo

I was doing wrong all the time. Since at RC/PE2 it is written "you must be able to perform 30s" for the mobility and not "per side" as it is written at RC/PE1, I ended up doing 15s each side.  :facepalm:

 

If Zach didn´t correct that, then the way Ron is doing is correct, right?

HB_Ron
Romulo said:

I was doing wrong all the time. Since at RC/PE2 it is written "you must be able to perform 30s" for the mobility and not "per side" as it is written at RC/PE1, I ended up doing 15s each side.  :facepalm:

 

If Zach didn´t correct that, then the way Ron is doing is correct, right?

It's 30 seconds per side. All I have to say Romulo is enjoy it bro   :icon_twisted:;)

Romulo

Thanks Ron! That makes it much easier :P, remastered then (I came back this year and am retesting everything from the beginning)