Here's my first attempt at sPL/PE5:
Comments/tips are appreciated.
Thanks!
Cam
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), September 1, 2015 · 6 Replies · 107 Views
Here's my first attempt at sPL/PE5:
Comments/tips are appreciated.
Thanks!
Cam
-Decrease hands distance
-stay on the neck of the foot
As Alessandro said you should be balancing at top of your feet. If you haven't read it this topic is really useful: https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/19748-spl-pe-5-planche-lean/
That's great - thanks guys ![]()
I noticed that my feet cramp up when I put the weight on the top of the foot... Is there anyway around this or do I just have to suck it up? ☺️☺️
Cameron Williams said:I noticed that my feet cramp up when I put the weight on the top of the foot... Is there anyway around this or do I just have to suck it up? ☺️☺️
You'll get accustomed. My feet cramped all the time in the past when doing L-sit and stuff with toes pointed. In the other hand you can do stretches or exercises for your feet in order to improve its flexibility.
Thanks chuchodani ![]()
I have been doing all 3 stretch series since they came out in Feb... Sounds like it's just a matter of adapting to the movement and also further improving foot/toe/ankle flexibility