This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Incorporating Foundations in PE

Started by David Segro, August 31, 2015 · 1 Replies · 78 Views

David Segro

I teach health and pe at a middle and high school. I'm getting into GST and want to implement it with my students in my curriculum. Does any public school PE teacher do this?

If not, does anyone now how I can incorporate the elements. I know coach doesn't like supersets, but if I'm limited for time does anybody know what ones would be the best to pair together. Or does anyone have a better idea?

Chris Garay

Hi David,

 

This is a great idea! I wish my Physical Education teachers used GST (reminds me of La Sierra HS). Without a doubt, you will have to familiarize yourself with the course material as much as possible before attempting to teach it to others. Attend a seminar if possible, and regularly post Form Checks in the Foundation One forum so that you can receive coaching feedback.

 

 

Good luck!

-Chris