Hi guys, I want to ask you something. I'm able to hold front lever in the one leg position for 15 seconds, that in the foundation series is very close to the full. But I can hold the variation bent straddle legs at max 6 seconds. So, what I should do now? The bent straddle legs seems to be easier, but for me it's very difficoult. In FL mobility I'm able to do a back limber.
Other question if I can.
I'd like to train Front lever pulls (the preparatory exercise for front lever) and front lever pull (ice cream makers, a preparatory exercise for RC) in another day of workout. Simply, this:
Day 1 e 3:
Front lever hold (bent straddle legs or one leg?)
Planche (I'm on the tuck variation)
RC (SE2)
HBP (I'm on the negative HeSPU)
Day 2
Ice cream maker (RC PE21)
Press to HS variation
Front pulls (FL PE11)
MN (I'm on the straddle sit hold)
In day 4 I train MN, HS2 and legs from foundation.
Thank you for your advices,
Elia