Hi,
I'm just starting F1 and did PE1 assessment, I notice that elements such as tuck ups are meant to be done at a slower pace than i'm used to. is there a tempo we are supposed to follow in regards to this element and others such as Bent hollow body rocks/deck squats?
Also are elements supposed to have an accompanying video? The only video I've seen when browsing are the PE1 assessment ones.
Thank-you
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Tempo
Started by DaveN, August 31, 2015 · 2 Replies · 133 Views
Hey DaveN -
All elements have an accompanying video, and the video demonstrates the correct tempo.
Look again and see if you find them, they are the first time on the elements page, above the photos.
If you are still having problems, contact support using the Help button. You can find that right at the top of this page, last item to the right in the main menu.
Thanks for your response Cole, definitely don't see an videos and have contacted support.