This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

From WR/PE4 direct to week 9 of WR/SE2

Started by geoguy, August 31, 2015 · 2 Replies · 80 Views

geoguy

Hi, normally for me I am not one to move along in strength at such rates, that anything like this would ever occur, so hence this question now after 8 months of the program.

 

After mastery of the WR/PE4 I found on the first week of the SE1, that I could actually do the SE2 and furthermore from week 9.  Is that fine to make that kind of a jump?  

Alessandro Mainente

Test the mastery of one element, if you pass it you can move on. Do not skip progressions.

Itamar sha'ashuaS

If this is easy for you, so you probably won't have a problem mastering these elements... Master them on your next workout and then move on. You can't make that kind of jump, if this is easy for you, then master it quickly and then move on.