This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE5

Started by Jcweldingh, August 30, 2015 · 5 Replies · 95 Views

Jcweldingh

I know my head is supposed to be in a more neutral position, but other than that, does it look ok?

 

I'm supposed to tighten my glutes, right?

post-15698-0-83134900-1440952993_thumb.p

chuchodani

Put your legs in line with your hips, other than that it looks good.

Itamar sha'ashuaS
chuchodani said:

Put your legs in line with your hips, other than that it looks good.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that more shoulder flexion is required here.

Jcweldingh
Itamar sha said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that more shoulder flexion is required here.

 

 

Zach Armijo said:

Bingo. Nice spot. 

So, lower my feet and increase flection in my shoulders..? :)

chuchodani
Zach Armijo said:

Your feet are at about the max height I would like for a hollow. And yes, more shoulder flexion.

Zach, I have a question. Now I'm a little bit confused, I always perform the hollow kinda "open" like if I were in a HS. So, which one should we perform the open one or the one that it's more close ?

chuchodani
Zach Armijo said:

The more open your hollow the better. At first people will have a very closed hollow. Moving towards an open HS hollow, the fight to not arch the lower back becomes more prominent.

It's all about how far down the road you can see and refining your hollow, knowing what it leads to and what it will look like.

Thank you ! I'll continue doing my hollow with an open body.