I am about to build a rope climbing station in my backyard. I read a post where coach had mentioned his athletes doing rope climbs on a 7m rope. Is this the highest I would need to build a rope climbing station? Or should I build it taller?
Started by Sam Andersen, August 29, 2015 · 2 Replies · 3,703 Views
I am about to build a rope climbing station in my backyard. I read a post where coach had mentioned his athletes doing rope climbs on a 7m rope. Is this the highest I would need to build a rope climbing station? Or should I build it taller?
I think it depends more on how good the padding is underneath. ![]()
Even 3.5 meters is fine, just do it twice for a 7 meter climb.
thecolin said:I think it depends more on how good the padding is underneath.
Even 3.5 meters is fine, just do it twice for a 7 meter climb.
Thank you!