This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE3 and Warm-Up

Started by HB_Ron, August 29, 2015 · 2 Replies · 96 Views

HB_Ron

Hey!

This week I mastered SLS/PE2&iM and I'm moving to the next one. :)

I wonder what my warm-up should be before the main SLS work.

 

It's said that we have to choose one of the rep schemes: 21/15/9 ;21/15 ;15/9.

I guess 15r of PE1&iM +5r each leg of PE2&iM are fine as a WU ?

 

Now lets assume that the main exercise was SLS/SE5, how would your WU look like?

Jason Dupree

Your warm up for now is ok. If it gives you some ideas, i'm at SE2 right now. I warm up with 10 reps each of iMs 1-5, then 10 reps each of PE's 1-5, then do my workout. It works very well for me. When I move on, I would do something similar, but change out the hamstring iMs.

HB_Ron
Jason Dupree said:

Your warm up for now is ok. If it gives you some ideas, i'm at SE2 right now. I warm up with 10 reps each of iMs 1-5, then 10 reps each of PE's 1-5, then do my workout. It works very well for me. When I move on, I would do something similar, but change out the hamstring iMs.

Thanks bro!  ;)