I'm new to the course and have a quick question. How long are we supposed to rest between sets for the foundations course. It seems to be implied that the only rest is during the integrated mobility, but this just seems incredibly short to me. For example, with the hollow body holds you would be doing 60s of work and then your rest period might only be 20-30 sec. Am I interpreting this correctly?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Rest Periods with foundation
Started by Andrew2534, August 29, 2015 · 1 Replies · 210 Views
Hi Andrew2534,
I'm relatively new at this and maybe I'm not the best one at giving advice, but at the moment I'm performing F7 two days a week, one of them followed by Thoracic Bridge Series. The only time I rest is right after F7, where I warm my wrists up so that they are ready for the Thoracic stretch. It is hard in the beginning until your body adapts, but after some sessions the feeling is awesome.
Hopefully, I will be adding the Front split series to my second F7 day. This way I'll be scaling my work capacity step by step.