This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE6 Form Check

Started by PapaMatt, August 28, 2015 · 3 Replies · 147 Views

PapaMatt

Hi folks, have been doing F1 for about 14 weeks now and took a first stab at SL/PE6 today. I wanted to get some feedback on my form. After watching this, I don't think I kept my elbows/arms perpendicular to the ground on the way down as long as I could have and did better on the following set. Comments appreciated, thank you!

Chris Garay

Nice work Matt! You get high enough on the arch-up, but you could use more range of motion in the circular component. I recommend spending more time on Twisting Arch-ups, focusing on the rotation. Good luck!

PapaMatt

Chris - thank you for your advice. That circular motion is what I was trying to get at with my elbow comment. I will work on that component. Thanks!

PapaMatt

Hi folks. I have been working on these for the past month and have a new form check video. I promise I have other clothes....random that I am wearing same shirt and jeans hah. I appreciate any feedback. These are much easier now from a strength and endurance standpoint and I feel I am turning as far as so can to the right and left but not sure t is enough. Thanks for any feedback.