I can do a lot of pseudo planche pushups with feet elevated at shoulder height, I can hold an advanced tuck planche for 25 - 35s last time i checked. I can hold a full planche against the wall for a few seconds and on parallettes with 1 leg out and a lot of effort. I don't feel very much strain in my shoulders, mostly my back. I can only do a back lever with 1 leg out though and again, it requires a lot of effort.
Would it be logical to think that i could only do the planche if i am able to do the back lever? I was thinking that this would be quite a logical thing to think. I seriously regret skipping out on the back lever. I can do the front lever for a while, but that DOESNT HELP MY PLANCHE!!!
I would just like opinions on this.
Thanks