This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2 Form Check

Started by HB_Ron, August 26, 2015 · 3 Replies · 62 Views

HB_Ron

Hey people  :)


 


I'm going to move to PE2 again soon. Personally I think these attempts aren't bad, but I need someone sharp to confirm that.


Any criticism and advice?


First Set:



Second Set:(From a high and a low angle)



Thank you for watching!


korija

i think they are good. Btw the surface you are using might absorb a lot of your endurance

HB_Ron
korija said:

... the surface you are using might absorb a lot of your endurance...

 

I agree, in the second set I had to flip it to the other side because it had less friction.(and not to talk about the mat's irritating noise haha)

 

Anyone else to write feedback on my bHBRs?

Vytautas Pilkauskas

You could crunch a little bit more to not roll back so much. Now you are almost touching the mat with your shoulders. Tucking in a chin to the chest does the trick quite a bit.