This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE6 Hollow Body Rock routine Form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, August 26, 2015 · 2 Replies · 129 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi all!
yesterday I recorded a video while performing the FL/PE6 routine. I tried 5 sets * 18 reps.

In these months I think I fixed some issues, like PPT.

How do you find my form during all sets? Do you consider them all valid? Better to know as soon as possible :).

 

Moreover, I have some doubts about the iM, maybe I have to fix something...

 

 

thank you!!

 

Itamar sha'ashuaS

The iM is a full shoulder bridge and the legs should be straight.

As for the PE, I'm working on it too and I think you should increase shoulder flexion and decrease piking during the rocks, but before taking my advice for the PE, wait to see the higher ranks comments.

Alessandro Di Sanzo

I tried to improve my form following  Itamar's advices (mainly decreasing piking).

 

 

How about my form? In any case I will continue to work in order to improve shoulder flexion.

Thnak you!