Hey folks
Just looking for another check for moving on.
Many thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLtBJID-2gk&feature=youtu.be
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Matthew Berghella, August 26, 2015 · 6 Replies · 117 Views
Hey folks
Just looking for another check for moving on.
Many thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLtBJID-2gk&feature=youtu.be
It's a little hard to tell from the angle you're filming at if your angles (the angles at your knees and at your waist) are good. I think your degree of twist is certainly fine. I notice (though I don't know if it matters) that your left knee dips while your right knee doesn't. I'd say your iM is solid. Good work.
Thanks Wamarler for your feedback.
The fact that you brought the body angle to my attention should be enough for me to do a check on it and fix it if necessary.
Just following up, want to make sure I'm twisting enough during this.
That looks good to me.
How much weight are you using?
5 lb
Ok, It was hard to tell looking at it, but that's fine. Move on when ready. ![]()