This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC PE19 troubles

Started by Jaromir Stopka, August 25, 2015 · 24 Replies · 597 Views

Jaromir Stopka

Dear,

i ask you for help as I have finished RC PE18 exercise and next one is PE19.Unfortunatly my parallel bars are not high enough for this exercise as you can see the picture I posted below.So I tried to replace it with the same motion on rings but as you can see on video ...link is also below..its probably too difficult form me at the moment cause pike is still appearing.PLssss help folks

 

 

post-11616-0-51650000-1440516697_thumb.j

chuchodani

Video is private. Change it to unlisted.

Jaromir Stopka

ok..now is Unlisted...but before it was public.Public is ok too..i think

Jaromir Stopka

i would try better some easier variation..because evidently its out of my potential at the moment.Could you advice me some pls?

Jaromir Stopka

you mean this one 

?The worst is that i have finished PE18 but for next one I have not got proper equpment
Jaromir Stopka

haha ok you didnt mean this one didnt you?How does it look like?

Jaromir Stopka

haha I have heard that name for the first time in my life lol.Ok its just hold..so how long I should be able to hold it till I can go back to PE19? And what about arms?are they supposed to be bent or streight?

Jaromir Stopka

ok ok I get it now....I just didnt know that terminology.Ok thank you very much for advice

Jaromir Stopka

haha so send the picture later because i dont have Foundation 4 yet and that FL/SE9 is in it.I feel frustrated little bit because I could handle previous exercises normaly but this is too hard

Jaromir Stopka

no problemo..my next training is on Thursday..thanks a lot

Jon Douglas

Just my 2c, I find half lay Yewkis more comfortable to perform than single leg :)

Gavin S

My observation: When you are moving into the bent arm front lever your upper body is too upright, so then you pike at the hips to try and get horizontal. You need to be leaning/pushing further back with your shoulders.

Jaromir Stopka

thank you guys for your opinions ..just pls when you say half lay Yewkis post picture of it because I dont know that terminology and even cant find on internet

Romulo

Romulo

And this one the form is not that good but you can get some explanation of the terminology:

 

Jaromir Stopka

ok this one on first video i cant do because my parallel bars are not high enough as you can see on picture above so thats why i am searching some alternative 

Jaromir Stopka

ok thank you for the second video

Romulo
Jaromir Stopka said:

ok this one on first video i cant do because my parallel bars are not high enough as you can see on picture above so thats why i am searching some alternative 

 

Well, you can try to search your nearest park/playground

Jaromir Stopka

no chance ..i did it already.Thats why i replace it by the same exercise but on rings

Jaromir Stopka

Hi,

what about this one...is it acceptable?

 

 

Jaromir Stopka

no good.This exercise has taken me so much time with no progress  :(

Jaromir Stopka

ok so I must go back to previous one and post it ,right?

Jaromir Stopka

the ring version is harder

Alessandro Mainente

you can easily understand the good version if you think how the 2 planes of movement are combined:

-the movement is a multi plane work so you don't have to pull vertically and after raise the body horizontally (while the shoulders fall on the back)

-you need to pull vertically and horizontally in the same time, in this way when the body stops you have completed the vertical and the horizontal pulling work, result is a combined plane movement (multi plane exercise).

when I do this exercise i think about pull down the elbows as much as possible away from the body

 

56dd6eba7e744_multipln.thumb.png.9f1371e

 

Jaromir Stopka

hahaha nicely explained and the drawing is the best! thank you very much