Hi all!
Tomorrow I'm going to start working on side arch body hold.
Here's my first attempt.
How do you find my form? Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, August 25, 2015 · 4 Replies · 164 Views
Hi all!
Tomorrow I'm going to start working on side arch body hold.
Here's my first attempt.
How do you find my form? Thank you!
Zach Armijo said:Need more arch for sure. Try to get the upper lats to clear the floor.
Zach, I tried to increase my arch today.
Here's an attempt.
What do you say? Does it look better now?
Thank you!!
A good solution for less assistance is put the arm straight on the floor instead of bent.
i am sure i know the answer, but just checking: this is meant to be performed on both sides, right? so, 5x30s means 30s on left, 30s on right; that is ONE set?
Hi Christopher,
Yes that is correct 30s on both sides.