J0X said:
I personally cannot say creatine had any noticeable effect on my training. Monohydrate completely failed for me, I just retained large amounts of water and could not increase strength. Cre-Alkalyn (buffered creatine) was better, as the dosage can be reduced by quite a bit. Again, I didn't notice any changes.
Keep in mind, supplements make maybe 3% difference. It always amazes me how much money people spend for this stuff, when most of it has zero to no effect. Guess its due to genius marketing and general lack of knowledge
For that kind of money most people could run a steroid cycle^^
Then your genes/diet are giving you close to 100% of your maximum creatine levels. Damn lucky! ![]()
Most supplements are very expensive and damn near useless, but I say if they're cheap; why not? And creatine is the only thing I stand by at the moment, and I acknowledge it won't do something for everyone.