This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Can I start with professional online subscription and keep the courses if I cancel and do just courses?

Started by emilyhellman, August 23, 2015 · 4 Replies · 317 Views

emilyhellman

Sorry - I know the title is confusing.

 

I am a pole fitness competitor and ex-fitness competitor and I'm looking to build stretch and increase flexibility. I know I want to do this, but I'm not sure where to start. I feel like the online classes with the Foundation and Handstand 1 courses would be a good place, along with some flexibility courses. 

 

My question is, if I start with the professional online subscription with access to the Foundation and Handstand 1 courses, if I decide to cancel the online subscription in the future and just do the courses, will I lose access to the Foundation and Handstand courses and have to purchase them? I hope that makes sense.

 

I'm just really confused as to where to start. I am pretty flexible (except my lower back) and I have some advanced skills (straddle press handstand), but I know for most things I'll be more at the beginner level. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Ideally, I'd like to do all courses but Rings (for now - maybe in the future) but I'm a little overwhelmed and confused.

 

Thanks all!! :)

Mats Trane

If i were you I would go with the Foundation series, H1 and also H2.

IBGC

Hi Emily,
I'm not sure whether you would lose the access to H1 and F1 if you cancel the professional subscription, perhaps someone in officialdom could answer? I suspect you would as otherwise you'd have access to the H1 and F1 courses for one month's subscription payment which is very cheap.
If you are already quite fit which you seem to be I would go with the Foundation Series and H1-2 as Mats Trane suggested, I believe the classes are intended more as an intro towards Foundation Series for people unused to gymnastics exercise or for others to do on their "rest days". Hope that helps good luck with your training!

Cory Fair

IBGC is correct, you only have access while the subscription is active. 

emilyhellman

Thank you all so much! Good to know - and yes, that makes sense. I think I'll follow your advice!

 

Thank you again :)