Is there a benefit in private sessions once a week from a coach? In terms of strength/mobility would it be worth the money to learn floor, pommel, high bar, etc?
I'm highly considering it long-term and have done a few sessions already, and it is a whole lot of fun for sure. I just don't know if it'll be worth it in the long run only going once per week for an hour at a time. Sessions include warm-up/stretching, a primary apparatus, and a secondary. Since it is only a hour it's pretty rushed to fit all the conditioning etc in though.
So if there's any coaches that could give me some insight on what my best option is (certain apparatus to focus on or exclude from our training, or should I just go with foundation, etc), since it's $50 an hour I don't want to do it if I won't get much benefit from it. I am doing foundation as well the other days of the week. Also I do drop-ins at the gymnastics facility to use the proper equipment since it's only 7$ a day, twice a week.