This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Where to cut? Where to add?

Started by pjonpobs, August 22, 2015 · 2 Replies · 185 Views

pjonpobs

Hi all.

I've recently transitioned into the CF Mobility Template from a 4day integrated.. Also, I purchased the stretch courses (which I really enjoy). Though, I'm not really sure where to place them...after workouts? On rest days? I'm sort of fitting them in wherever at this point; usually I'll do a stretch series after a short CF wod, or on an entire rest day. I like the idea of placing them on CF days if I have the energy because then I feel my body is more continuously exposed to stretching and mobility through the week. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Itamar sha'ashuaS

It's good to do the stretch courses after Foundation or Handstand training because you're already warmed up and ready to stretch.

However, if you find that you are tired after F/H training so you can do them in your rest days.

Do whatever works for you, so you'll end up each week with the three of the courses done.

Jon Douglas

As long as you are adequately warm this should be no problem :)