This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Lower back and legs tight

Started by richardstone, August 21, 2015 · 0 Replies · 80 Views

richardstone

Hi, a week or so ago I had a very tight lower back. My spine was pulled into my stomach and I could not lean forward, even sitting with back to a wall at 90' was painful. The thing is I do not know what I did. Nothing unusual. I have had this before but not since starting F1 (October 2013). My quads and hamstrings were very tight. I used Pete Egoscue exercises to slowly relax my body over about a week. I have been foam rolling my quads and they are still in knots, it feels like my climbing rope in there as I hop over the knots and my hamstrings are still tighter than before despite mobility and stretching each evening. Also my quads just ache most of the time.

So after a long intro can you guys think of anything else I could be doing or should I just keep at the foam rolling and stretching and taking it easy on the sls.

Thanks in advance,

Richard