Hey guys! I wan't able to train foundation much due to lack of time. The good news I can still perform week 5 (4X6 reps). I just hope my technique wasn't ruined during these 2 months. Thanks in advanced ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HB_Ron, August 21, 2015 · 6 Replies · 137 Views
Hey guys! I wan't able to train foundation much due to lack of time. The good news I can still perform week 5 (4X6 reps). I just hope my technique wasn't ruined during these 2 months. Thanks in advanced ![]()
Btw, I want to make my pushups better so if there's something to fix please tell me ![]()
Your legs are bent, and you could use more protraction at the top.
I think everything is good, including protraction.
Itamar sha said:Your legs are bent, and you could use more protraction at the top.
I was actually trying to make my legs straight. I'm pretty confident that they seem bent because my hip flexors need to be stretched more often.
I agree with korija about the protraction. I might have lost a little bit of it in the last two reps though..
(Thanks for the feedback guys-I'll work on that protraction.)
I'm more concerned about scapula depression-any сriticism on that?
LGTM
Zach Armijo said:Protraction is solid enough for this element. Not everyone will have an apparent massive upper back roundedness to start.
"Massive" I like that
.. Actually I can add a bit more protraction, but only for the first couple of reps.
wamarler said:LGTM
Thank you guys!