Hello!
Here is my Hollow body rock:
Couple of days ago I posted a form check for the iM of this PE (shoulder bridge reps) and was told that I can bring my legs closer to my hands so I did it today and here it is:
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Itamar sha'ashuaS, August 20, 2015 · 4 Replies · 130 Views
Hello!
Here is my Hollow body rock:
Couple of days ago I posted a form check for the iM of this PE (shoulder bridge reps) and was told that I can bring my legs closer to my hands so I did it today and here it is:
Thank you!
Nice improvements especially the shoulders flexion on the PE.
Alessandro Mainente said:Nice improvements especially the shoulders flexion on the PE.
Thanks!
Now there is a lot of work in building reps and endurance in hollow body rock without losing form. ![]()
This looks really good to me -- keep it up.
wamarler said:This looks really good to me -- keep it up.
Thanks!