This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

ELIXIR - my Circus show in Sydney

Started by ThomasJG, August 19, 2015 · 1 Replies · 29,003 Views

ThomasJG

Hello everyone!
 

It's been a little while since I've been on the forums, and I thought this would be a great place to let everyone know about my upcoming circus show in Sydney.

 

Gymnasticbodies was a big part of my training when I was at circus university, I received a lot of help from these forums on many elements (like muscle ups and press handstands) and now I am performing my own show.

 

VIDEO LINK



BUY TICKETS
http://www.seymourcentre.com/events/event/elixir/

It's a wicked and funny performance, we have multiple 5 star reviews and won an award during our UK tour this year.

If you guys could spread the word through your various contacts (gym clubs, bboy groups etc), I can offer free tickets for GB members who can share it however you can.

I hope you enjoy the show! Cant wait to see you there!

Thomas :)

jules

Hope it all goes well Tom!  Say hi to the boys for me!