This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Jefferson curl

Started by Tobias Akeblom, August 19, 2015 · 5 Replies · 200 Views

Tobias Akeblom

Am I doing them right? In the video I am using a 15 kg barbell.

 

 

Thanks in advance.

korija

looks good to me

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Looks good. Maybe you can stay a little longer at the bottom position and feel the hamstring stretch.

Alessandro Mainente

Remember to pull the bar to the shinbone as soon as possible. 20 kg away from shinbone are 250 kg perceived on your lumbar spine.

Tobias Akeblom
Alessandro Mainente said:

Remember to pull the bar to the shinbone as soon as possible. 20 kg away from shinbone are 250 kg perceived on your lumbar spine.

On the way up I assume? Will think of that next time.

Tobias Akeblom
Itamar sha said:

Looks good. Maybe you can stay a little longer at the bottom position and feel the hamstring stretch.

I usually hold the last rep for 10-30 seconds :)