This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Adequate Flexibility for Straddle-up

Started by vannybute, August 19, 2015 · 4 Replies · 211 Views

vannybute

I was wondering if my son's flexibility in the attached picture is adequate for the flexibility portion of Mn/Pe2.

 

Thanks!

post-15684-0-78727000-1439952264_thumb.j

Cole Dano

It's enough, however in that element keep in mind the legs won't spread that wide. The legs will angle off at about 45 degrees.

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Make sure that when he's doing pancake his legs will be locked and the back will be with APT so the belly touches the ground first and then his chest, and as Cole said, he shouldn't spread his legs that wide, spread them wide so he can touch his toes with his hands.

vannybute

Thanks for the feedback, I'll upload a pic of today if I get a chance (we're in Kauai :P)

vannybute

Also, is it okay to not be able to pancake at 45 degrees...