This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE1 + iM form check

Started by mike_ross, August 18, 2015 · 2 Replies · 52 Views

mike_ross

Hi everyone!

I did a mastery attempt for HBP/PE1 + iM with all sets and reps done.
 
Comparing to the course video, is the form correct? At least I am doubting in this point:
 
- PE: the line of my body during pushups. if the lower back and chest are correct.

- iM: the ROM
 
Thanks,

Mike.
 


 
HBP/PE1

Incline Pushup

German Arm Swing

Chris Garay

Hi Mike,

 

Nice job getting all these reps done! And you have a good critical eye for what to look for as well. I think the incline push-ups look good, but perhaps also be sure that your legs are completely together throughout all sets. The German arm swings look a bit... blasé (not sure of a better word). Perhaps be sure to reach fully with both the top and bottom arms, and don't just let them fling and fall around.

 

Best,

Chris

mike_ross
Chris Garay said:

Hi Mike,

 

Nice job getting all these reps done! And you have a good critical eye for what to look for as well. I think the incline push-ups look good, but perhaps also be sure that your legs are completely together throughout all sets. The German arm swings look a bit... blasé (not sure of a better word). Perhaps be sure to reach fully with both the top and bottom arms, and don't just let them fling and fall around.

 

Best,

Chris

 

hahaha,  I googled the word "blasé"... yes, maybe you are right, I wasnt sure about the exercise and trying to go "with the flow"... when you say to reach fully with both the top and bottom arms, what you mean?

I thought the only focus point was the top arm to make sure it reaches behind the ear or more, and the bottom arms just swings.

(I try to searched in the forum)

 

thanks!