This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE1 + iM Form Check

Started by mike_ross, August 18, 2015 · 2 Replies · 43 Views

mike_ross

Hi everyone!

I did a mastery attempt for SL/PE1 + iM with all sets and reps done.
 
Comparing to the course video, is the form correct? At least I am doubting in this point:
 
- PE: I see that I separate the knees sometimes. Is that a mistake?
 
Thanks,

Mike.
 


 
SL/PE1

Seated Russian Twist

Standing Hip Circle

 

LateStarter@46

The PE looks fine. I would tighten up any loose bits like knees separating, hair out of place etc  ;) as form and presentation are king.

 

The iM looks a little like half-way between hip circles and trunk circles - I would get the hips moving more and the trunk less.

mike_ross

hahah

 

Thanks very much, I am going to work on that (just on he hair out of place, of course!) hahaha just kidding. thanks!!