This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1 + iM Form Check

Started by mike_ross, August 18, 2015 · 2 Replies · 57 Views

mike_ross

Hi everyone!

I did a mastery attempt for sPL-PE1+iM with all sets and reps done.
 
Comparing to the course video, I doubt if my form is correct because of these points:

  1. PE: If my body/chest is sinking
  2. iM: if the ROM is ok

Although, maybe there are other mistakes. Is that ok? Or do you think it is bad and I have not passed the mastery test?

Thanks,

Mike.
 


 
sPL/PE1

Scapular Shrugs

Swivel Hips

Itamar sha'ashuaS

PE looks good, a side view would be good to see your body shape.

In the iM you should bring both legs to the ground while creating a 90 degree angle, you bring only one leg to the ground at each rep.

mike_ross

thanks! I am going to repeat the test focusing both legs to the ground so I feel its a good test! ;)