This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 + iM Form Check

Started by mike_ross, August 18, 2015 · 2 Replies · 51 Views

mike_ross

Hi everyone!

I did a mastery attempt for FL-PE1+iM with all sets and reps done.
 

Comparing to the course video, I doubt if my form is correct because of these points:

  1. PE: The line of my head and chin
  2. iM: The line/angle of my shoulders and knees

Although, maybe there are other mistakes. Is that ok? Or do you think it is bad and I have not passed the mastery test?

Thanks,

Mike.

 

 

FL/PE1
Bent Hollow Body Hold (bHBH)
Cat-cow

Chris Garay

Hi Mike,

 

Nice work completing all the sets and reps. As you mentioned, I think your form could use some work. On the hollow hold, try to "crunch more from your upper abs" (something Zach brought to my attention a while back), and thus lift your shoulders off the ground more. On the cat-cow, try to get more range of motion through your upper back and thoracic spine. Good luck!

 

Best,

Chris

mike_ross
Chris Garay said:

Hi Mike,

 

Nice work completing all the sets and reps. As you mentioned, I think your form could use some work. On the hollow hold, try to "crunch more from your upper abs" (something Zach brought to my attention a while back), and thus lift your shoulders off the ground more. On the cat-cow, try to get more range of motion through your upper back and thoracic spine. Good luck!

 

Best,

Chris

Thanks. I will repeat it with those focus points before going to the next exercise.

That "crunch more from your upper abs" looks important. I will focus more by lifting shoulders as you said.