This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weekly schedule

Started by Lucy, August 17, 2015 · 3 Replies · 213 Views

Lucy

Hi

 

 can someone let me know how th ewekly schedule works in term sof progression ?

 

 I have completed 2 weeks of F1, however I couldnt do the deck squats properly ( Im struggling not to  use my hands to satnd up).

 Do i stay on week 2 for ALL the exercises until I have accomplished the deck squats, or do I move to week 3 for everything except the deck squats? ( hope that makes sense!).

 

 (I have found some great tips on here to help me work towards being able to do a proper deck squat, so Im not looking for that here.)

 

Thanks ahead, Lucy

LateStarter@46

Move up as you accomplish, just the deload week stays in sync for all the exercises.

Jon Douglas

This ^. Your own strengths and weaknesses will dictate a different rate of progress for each element; it's normal for some things to be stronger than others.

The keeping of deload weeks in sync is straightforward due to the four week cycle being used across the board :)

Samin Ishtiaq

When you can move up, move up. Keep the Deload weeks in sync (so you could be Week 4 for one exercise, Week 8 for another).

If you can't do it, move up/down as you feel you can.

Of course, you should test for mastery before you begin an exercise: test for how you do Week 11, 7 or 3.

 

Good luck!

Samin