This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Workout Journal

Started by richilincez, August 17, 2015 · 1 Replies · 30 Views

richilincez

Hello everyone,

 

I am Richi, from Italy, 26. I had been doing the F1+H1 last year. I liked a lot and my frame got way more muscular, but then I quit for various work reasons. 

Now,

 

I ll start an ongoing journal here, to keep myself accountable.

I plan on working out F1+H1, and on working out 3/week (Mo, Wed, Fri).

I will work out first thing after breakfast.

 

I started Sat 15/8 with testing mastery (FL, PL, ML, HBP, SL).

Today I will test SLS, RC, and Handstand.

 

I will report twice a week (Wed, + Sunday with report for week and plan for next week).

 

Thank you

 

R

richilincez

Ok,

I tested for the other elements

SLS, Handstands, RC

 

Now, I am good to go to start