This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/SE2-iM

Started by Itamar sha'ashuaS, August 17, 2015 · 2 Replies · 59 Views

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Hello.

I got a problem with SLS/SE2-iM.

 

I'm not able to complete all of the 5 reps for each set and even not one with perfect form.

Right now I'm doing SLS/SE2 with the previous iM which is easy for me..

 

What can I do? is there a way to reduce SLS/SE2-iM intensity to somewhere between SLS/SE1-iM to SLS/SE2-iM?

 

Thanks :)

Jason Dupree

When I first started these I couldn't do them from the bottom, but if I started at the top curled, and did a negative, that helped me keep the tension necessary to curl back up. Now I can do them from flat on the floor.

Other than that, maybe use the arms more or a more slippery surface

Itamar sha'ashuaS
Jason Dupree said:

When I first started these I couldn't do them from the bottom, but if I started at the top curled, and did a negative, that helped me keep the tension necessary to curl back up. Now I can do them from flat on the floor.

Other than that, maybe use the arms more or a more slippery surface

Thank you! I'll try on of your ways and see if it helps.