This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Warm up for foundation

Started by Itamar sha'ashuaS, August 15, 2015 · 6 Replies · 233 Views

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Hello!

Before every foundation workout I'm warming up with a couple of exercises that I previousely mastered in each element and then starting the session moving from element to element . Is this how the warm up should be or I should do warm up before every element?

Thank you!

korija

yes

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Yes for the way I do or the other way..?

Keilani Gutierrez

either or. :)

i personally do some warm up sets prior to working on an element, as recommended by the course info.

Murray Truelove

I do Limbering 11 by DeFranco as a warm up for Fb days.

Alessandro Mainente

Perform the last exercise you've mastered coupled with its IM and immediately move on the following FBP or FBE.

so with no rest

fl + im , pl + im, rc +im, hbp +im and so on.

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Ok now it's clear, thank you.