Final mobility set for week 11.I am a little unsure if I am adducting* my legs enough for each rep.
Any comments appreciated
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by GymBud23, August 14, 2015 · 4 Replies · 113 Views
Final mobility set for week 11.I am a little unsure if I am adducting* my legs enough for each rep.
Any comments appreciated
Maybe it is a personal impression but you left side is stronger compared to the right.
Probably i would do 1-2 reps more on the weak side.
Thank you for the suggestion, I will work on them!
I can't tell if it's the camera angle, or the fish eye lens, but yea, your left leg performance looks different from your right. Can you video with a different camera/phone, and maybe an angle with a bit less elevation?
wamarler said:I can't tell if it's the camera angle, or the fish eye lens, but yea, your left leg performance looks different from your right. Can you video with a different camera/phone, and maybe an angle with a bit less elevation?
I will try and re-post ASAP. Thanks for the suggestion!