This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

problem with wrist

Started by Jaromir Stopka, August 12, 2015 · 2 Replies · 113 Views

Jaromir Stopka

Dear,

I have long lasted problém with my wrist.Somehow I overloaded during HS training and now i can do only variant with parrallets .No i ma doing HS/PE11 with parrallets used…I can do 5x48 seconds so far but I already know that i am not able to move forward to PE12 because of my wrist.So I would like to kindly asky ou if its possible to adapt training to one with parralets as its only option I can do now.I badly need to carry on training despite my injury because full recovery of my wrist seems to be far away now.Doctor doesnt know what to do.Thank you very much in advance

Cole Dano

Jaromir, as urgent as continuing your training may seem, it's more urgent that you take care of your wrist.

 

If you can give a little more information on what your Dr. has told you about the problem it will help.

 

What kind of additional rehab are you doing for your wrist if any.

 

Wrist injuries can be slow to heal because areas of the wrist have limited blood flow. Therapies like Rice Bucket and Power Ball help with increasing blood flow.

 

Forearm muscles also can become very tight and cause wrist pain symptoms, strong self massage can help with this.

 

You can also try the very simple routine at the start of this thread      Elbow/wrist Prehab Routine    

and look through it for anything else theta may be useful.

Jaromir Stopka

doctor sent me for few sessions of ultrasound therapy.He said if this doesnt help its not good chance for recovery.It has helped me little but not much.So it means I am desperate but i am not ready to quit training ..thats why i started use parallets bars.I overloaded that part of my left wrist where my thumb starts during HS/PE11 training.I felt some pain in this area but one day it was too much.