This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

One of coach's athletes

Started by Itamar Sha'ashua, August 12, 2015 · 5 Replies · 2,306 Views

Itamar Sha'ashua

Hello.

Sometimes I love to take a look at gymnasticbodies channel on youtube and I always wondered who is this guy (one of coach's athletes but what his name is and what he is doing now) ?

He is also found in the arch ups video in the foundation series.

korija

I dont know, but if i had to guess he probably is still doing gymnastics

Itamar Sha'ashua

Of course.

bigB

Did the student make it through BUDs?

Jon Douglas

Pictured is Roesler, of Roesler fame ;) He moved on to university medicine shortly before I was able to meet Coach and Cory, so unfortunately I never got to see him in action; by all accounts he was an absolute monster. That holds particular weight given how impressive the athletes I did meet were.