This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Looking for Comprehensive Summary for Good PPT

Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), August 11, 2015 · 6 Replies · 188 Views

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Does anyone have a comprehensive summary of how to create good PPT?

 

Like, how im portant is quad engagement for PPT? And clenched glutes?

 

I am noticing as I progress with the sPL iM's that I can engage that muscle on the side of my butt more, which seems to help.

 

But overall I'm still unclear on how to do it properly.

 

 

 

Thanks very much,

 

Cam

 

ps... I searched "PPT" in the forum and got no results

strme

;)

 

Your search for the term posterior pelvic tilt returned 196 results

 

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&andor_type=&sid=9360dafc30e6dc43c41767ec99a386aa&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=posts&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=posts&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&search_app_filters[forums][sortDir]=&search_term=posterior+pelvic+tilt&search_app=forums&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=views&search_app_filters[forums][sortDir]=

Jeremy Huston

The short answer is to work hard on the first 6 FL elements and most of H1.

chuchodani

If you work through the PPT progressions inside H1 you will get a perfect PPT for sure.

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Thanks guys for your answers - much appreciated.

 

I have been working hard on H1 and F1 for over a year and I'm still not clear on it.

 

What I'm wanting is a thorough description of what proper PPT is, how it should feel, and how to accomplish it.

 

If the answer is "just keep doing the program", then that's what I'll do. I was just hoping someone might have put together a concise summary.

 

 

 

Thanks again,

 

Cam

chuchodani
Cameron Williams said:

Thanks guys for your answers - much appreciated.

 

I have been working hard on H1 and F1 for over a year and I'm still not clear on it.

 

What I'm wanting is a thorough description of what proper PPT is, how it should feel, and how to accomplish it.

 

If the answer is "just keep doing the program", then that's what I'll do. I was just hoping someone might have put together a concise summary.

 

 

 

Thanks again,

 

Cam

You should find your own way to know whether you're in a full PPT or not, try to use a mirror or record your self in a full PPT and then remember that sensation and the feeling of it. For my I feel my lower abs really contracted.

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

I like that - it's workable!

 

Thanks very much chuchodani :)