This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

TBs/SE5 seal stretch - heels together?

Started by Luzian, August 11, 2015 · 1 Replies · 147 Views

Luzian

Naturally my legs rotate to the outside so that the heels are drifting apart when I do the seal stretch. That way I can put more stretch to the upper body. Is it ok to do it like that or should I force the heels to stay together?

 

In the follow along video one cannot see Orench's and Grace's heels, but Kira has her heels together.

Cole Dano

Ideally heels are together, since in reality you can't separate hip and quad extension from solid spinal extension.

 

However, if it helps you get into your upper back to fudge it, IMO fine, just so long as you know at some point you will also need to bring the lower half back in.

 

In other words regard it as a temporary measure only.