Hello,
Does anyone know of adult gymnastic classes near the east side of St Paul in Minnesota? My wife and I have talked about going to one but we don't know if there are any.
Thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by The Hansenator, August 9, 2015 · 6 Replies · 1,622 Views
Hello,
Does anyone know of adult gymnastic classes near the east side of St Paul in Minnesota? My wife and I have talked about going to one but we don't know if there are any.
Thanks.
Darn.
How about anywhere in the St. Paul/Minneapolis/Eagan/Stillwater/Woodbury area in Minnesota?
How about anywhere in Minnesota?
Lol :-) Google came up with three: Kenwood, Gleasons and Elite Gymnastics Academy.
LateStarter@46 said:Lol :-) Google came up with three: Kenwood, Gleasons and Elite Gymnastics Academy.
Google, it's so obvious now ![]()
I remember looking at Gleason's a while back but it looks like they've expanded their adult programs since I last checked. Interest in adult gymnastics must be on the rise
Gleason's Eagan adult program is awesome. You can do classes or open gym. Dave and Sasha are both great coaches with excellent understanding of mechanics, progression, and safety. They are always willing to help people who want to learn gymnastics find a way to do so!
I think it'd be super helpful if there's some way to post an update-able list of gymnastics facilities by state that have open gyms / adult classes. I can contribute to IL.