This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Progress already

Started by Lucy, August 8, 2015 · 4 Replies · 351 Views

Lucy

Hi all

 

 just wanted to share how excited I am with my progress .. I have just started F1 and H1.. in my initial assessment I couldn't do HS/PE1.. even the thought of it threw me off balance. I kept on trying and can now do the full set, balanced and ( reasonably) gracefully ...... Im amazed ! and somewhat excited!

 

 

Yeah !

Coach Sommer

Congratulations, Lucy!   :icon_cool:

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Jon Douglas

GBodies, blowing minds after a single session :D

Well done and congrats on your grace

Lucy

Thanks guys.. I know it wont always be like this, but for a stiff old (ish!) girl like me it's the best start to my journey xx

~Atticus
Lucy said:

Thanks guys.. I know it wont always be like this, but for a stiff old (ish!) girl like me it's the best start to my journey xx

 

The key is to start the journey, something that is often a lot easier said than done.