How can I start from week one of my foundations course
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Starting over
Started by Norberto Olalde, August 4, 2015 · 5 Replies · 305 Views
Are you starting over from a later part of foundation or starting from the beginning first time?
I ordered this a while back and started looking into it recently and never really started it from day one. In playing around with the workout days I somehow got away from workout 1, day 1. I'd like to start from the very beginning, first time if possible.
If you haven't already, look at the intro articles here:https://courses1.gymnasticbodies.com/intro/
You can also use your scheduler to help:https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/
You need to know where you are at to use it though, so first workout, day 1, would look like this:
Bent hollow body rock 5x60
Scap pushups 5x15
Incline pushups 5x15
Hinge rows 5x15
Along with the integrated mobility of course. If you can complete any of these, keep going. Example: You can complete incline pushups, so next workout you try regular pushups 5x15. Do this until you can't complete the exercises. So if you can't complete pushups, only able to do 2sets of 10, then you pick an appropriate block (block 1 here) and stick to the schedule. Again, once you put in where you are at after failing mastery in the workout tracker, it will do the work for you. I hope that helps!
You need to know where you are at to use it though, so first workout, day 1, would look like this:
Bent hollow body rock 5x60
Scap pushups 5x15
Incline pushups 5x15
Hinge rows 5x15
By which he means Bent hollow body Holds 5x60" (seconds). The bent hollow body rocks are the second progression, not the first. After seeing how able you are with mastery at those exercises, then you would figure out which block you are in and go from there.
Whoops!