Hi there,
I feel like my bum is a bit high? Any specific way to fix this or just more practice required?
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Started by Kuboy, August 3, 2015 · 5 Replies · 1,565 Views
Hi there,
I feel like my bum is a bit high? Any specific way to fix this or just more practice required?
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
hard to say anything about your form since you have your shirt on :/
If you want to work on bettering your ppt step down a progression. Your butt is indeed too high. Other than that your planche looks solid, for the time that you hold it ![]()
Thanks for the advice guys. I find the transition from handstand to planche a lot more difficult than simply 'jumping' into it from tuck or frog... Still working on controlling the lowering down part.
Kuboy said:Thanks for the advice guys. I find the transition from handstand to planche a lot more difficult than simply 'jumping' into it from tuck or frog... Still working on controlling the lowering down part.
The transition is hard because you can barely hold it. I would build a better foundation so that you can work with longer holds times.
Alexander Egebak said:The transition is hard because you can barely hold it. I would build a better foundation so that you can work with longer holds times.
Fair enough. Will take a step back for a while!